Welcome to Trumbull Pediatrics. Patients' Choice Award Winner!
Top Doctors Award.
We are proud to have been providing pediatric and adolescent healthcare to the FairField area since 1987. Our mission is to help parents raise healthy and happy children so they can reach their highest potential in life. Our Board certified pediatricians and family-oriented staff have dedicated their careers to child-focused health care.
At Trumbull Pediatrics, we believe that comfort, accessibility, compassion and understanding are the pillars of an exceptional pediatric medical care. Our small practice is reflective of our values where our pediatricians give their undivided attention to your child at every office visit and are available on-call for urgent care 24 hours a day. You will receive the same quality of service at every visit. We ensure that all your concerns or questions related to your child's physical or emotional well-being are addressed at every office visit.
We encourage you to take a moment to browse our website.
Thank you for visiting Trumbull Pediatrics.
Good afternoon families,
We want to inform all families of our new hours and policies EFFECTIVE MAY 11TH 2020.
We are now open every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for well visits and immunizations from 9am to 5pm. We ask that you please wear a mask when coming in, no siblings and we will check parents temperatures as well before visit. We are seeing sick visits 7 days a week only through Telemedicine, with the exception of falls, concussions, uti, ear pain and others issues not related to COVID-19, FEVER, RESPIRATORY SYMPTOMS ETC... which can be seen in the office.
Please contact us at anytime with any questions or issues at 203-268-1766
Thank you and stay safe and healthy!
We are still using Doxy.Me which is HIPPA COMPLIANT, visits are not recorded and nothing is stored after the visit is complete. You do not need a Doxy account and no personal information is taken on Doxy.Me. You however will be asked for your email by our receptionist to send you a waiver to sign and send back to our Private Trumbull Pediatrics Email. Please see attached waiver:
Once you have responded to this email acknowledging that you have read the below waiver and agree to it you will be emailed with an appointment time and a link to connect with the doctor working today at your scheduled appointment time.
Please reply the following if you would like to use the Telemedicine services:
“I (parents name)_______________________acknowledge and agree with the below telemedicine waiver for my child (your child’s name)________________________ Child’s Date of Birth____________ “
TRUMBULL PEDIATRICS TELEHEALTH ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM
1. I understand that my health care provider, Trumbull Pediatrics, has recommended to me that I engage in a telehealth appointment with a Trumbull Pediatrics provider due to the symptoms or exposure that my child or I have.
2. I understand the telehealth visit will by via video/virtual conference through Doxy.me. I understand that this appointment will not be the same as a direct patient/health care provider visit due to the fact that I will not be in the same room as my health care provider to provide me with a physical exam.
3. I understand there are potential risks to this technology, including interruptions, unauthorized access and technical difficulties. I understand that my health care provider or I can discontinue the telehealth appointment if it is felt that the videoconferencing connections are not adequate for the situation. I understand that I can discontinue the telehealth appointment at any time
4. I understand that my healthcare information may be shared with other individuals for scheduling and billing purposes. Others may also be present during the appointment other than my healthcare provider in order to operate the equipment such as a Trumbull Pediatric employee. The above-mentioned people will all maintain confidentiality of the information obtained. I further understand that I will be informed of their presence during the consultation and thus will have the right to request the following: (1) omit specific details of my medical history/physical examination that are personally sensitive to me; (2) ask personnel to leave the telehealth examination room; and/or (3) terminate the telehealth appointment at any time.
5. In an emergency, I understand that the responsibility of the telehealth provider may be to direct me to emergency medical services, such as emergency room. Or the telehealth provider may determine I need to come into the office and be examined by a Trumbull Pediatrics provider. The telehealth provider’s responsibility will end upon the termination of the telehealth connection.
6. I understand that billing for the telehealth consultation will be billed by Trumbull Pediatrics. I understand that these services may not be covered under my insurance plan and agree to pay for these services. Fees will range based on my insurance plan benefits or type of visit provided (length of visit and complexity determined by the physician).
7. I have read this document carefully and understand the risks and benefits of the telehealth appointment. I hereby consent to participate in a telehealth appointment visit under the terms described herein.
Your email acknowledgement will be attached to this waiver and placed in your chart as your acceptance to these terms.
Once this is received with the parent's consent we will send you the time, doctor's name and VERY SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS to get on Doxy.Me.
The doctor can also prescribe medication if medically necessary during the visit. We hope this information is helpful to all of you.
Remember please call at any time at 203-268-1766
Thank you and please stay safe and healthy 🙂
Important Changes to our office visits for the next 2 weeks
Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak, we are making the following changes to encourage social distancing and protect the spread of the virus
Well visits from 9 am to 12 pm.
sick visits in the afternoon.
For sick visits, call the office at 203-268-1766 and your doctor will assist you.
To all families,
Here is the latest update. We have started Telemedicine It covers routine prescriptions and sick visits for most conditions.call 2032681766 to schedule an appointment
As always, we will continue to keep you updated on any changes during these difficult times and you can always reach us on our main number.
Thank you and stay healthy!!
PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE CDC
Mon-Thr: 9am - 8pm
Fri: 9am - 5pm
Sat/Sun: 9am - 1pm (By Appointment only)